21 April 2020

21st April - Rome

21st April
~
I’m going to keep it simple: happy birthday Rome.
You’re the best city in the whole world, with both history, amazing atmosphere, wonderful people and good food.



I still cherish all the memories of those years I spent living there, walking your streets, breathing your air, driving like crazy in your crazy traffic, running to catch the bus or riding around all night on your night bus.
~
It was some incredible years, and you gave me so much, that I’m totally sure you’ve got a big part of my heart stored someplace between those old stones.
~
#traveller #travelblogger #travelphotography #traveltheworld #wanderlust #wandertheearth #bigcitylife #Romecapitaloftheworld #Rome #roma #italy #visitrome #visititaly #loverome #romanholidays #nomadiclife #likeforlikes #natgeotravel #cosmpolitan #solocosebelle #andratuttobene #traveladdicted #seekmoments #dayslikethese #igitalia #igersitaly #lp #lonelyplanet #nofilters #justbeauty

No comments: